- Anesthesia techniques for outpatient surgeries and procedures aimed at rapid emergence from anesthesia with minimal side effects.
- Non-pharmacologic pain management therapies focused on brachial and lumbar plexus neural stimulation for acute and chronic pain.
- Medical device research and development.
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA)
- The National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), Minnesota
- Registered Nurse (RN), Minnesota
- St. Catherine University, Minneapolis Campus, Minneapolis, MN
- St. Mary’s Hospital School of Nurse Anesthesiology, Minneapolis, MN
- Reading about science, psychology, philosophy and spirituality.
- Going for walks, fishing and traveling.